Handling of Personal Information
Kurlon Enterprises Limited. a company established and registered under the laws of India, sometimes collects personal and sensitive personal information directly from its Employee’s during employment in the course of fulfilling its employee related obligation / services / and other statutory requirements and from its Business Partner’s (Channel partners / Distributors) / service provider’s directly during appointment / registration for meeting its business obligation and other related services and personal information from Customer’s through our website for providing & deliver information about Company’s products & other services [Employee / Business Partner / service provider / Customer collectively hereinafter referred to as ‘You’ ). This policy shall regulate the collection, storage, use, disclosure, retention and transfer and deletion of personal information of the aforesaid employees and customers.
The Personal Information We Collect
1. Kurlon Enterprises Limited uses the personal & personal sensitive information we receive from employees, Business Partners & Service provider to execute contracts and transactions concluded between each of employee / Business Partner / service provider and Kurlon Enterprises Limited or to arrange a call from our authorised person / service centre for product related information to our customers as enquired or requested on our website.
2. Kurlon Enterprises Limited may be entrusted by a client company to process personal information. In such cases, we may make use of some of your personal key information as instructed by the client company and retain the information until returning it to the client company or deleting it from our system.
3. We may at times acquire commercially available lists or directories.
4. Kurlon Enterprises Limited will not collect, use, or provide to any third party any personal information such as the following without your consent.
Personal philosophies, beliefs, or religion
Race, ethnicity, physical/mental disabilities, criminal records, or other information that may lead to social discrimination
Workers' right to organize, collective bargaining, or other collective activities
Participation in demonstrations, petitions, or the exercising of other political rights
Medical treatment or sexual practices.
Financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
How We Use your Personal Information
1. Kurlon Enterprises Limited uses the personal & sensitive personal information we receive the information may include name, title, company name, address, phone number, email address, and other relevant data from employee’s, Business Partner’s / service provider’s to execute contracts and transactions concluded between each of employee / Business Partner/ service provider. The same is used for locating the related Business Partner who can satisfy your requirement in your city and your contact details are used to contact Customer who enquired about the product.
2. Kurlon Enterprises Limited uses personal information of Customer to provide with relevant information that may be of interest such as information on our products, solutions, and services.
3. Kurlon Enterprises Limited uses personal & sensitive personal formation of Employees obtained during employment strictly for processing employment, employee related services through third Party and meeting other statutory requirements.
4. Kurlon Enterprises Limited uses personal & sensitive personal formation of business Partners (Channel partners / distributors) / service provider obtained during their appointment / registration strictly for meeting its business obligation, extending other business-related services through third Party and meeting other statutory obligation.
5. Kurlon Enterprises Limited may at times be entrusted by a client company to process information or perform other such activities on its behalf. The personal information we obtain as a result will be used only for the activities with which we are entrusted. In such cases, Kurlon Enterprises Limited and the client company will be bound by a confidentiality agreement not to disclose the name of the client company or details of the activity.
6. Kurlon Enterprises Limited will not use personal information we receive from you for purposes other than those specified at the time of collection. However, we may use the information to—without personally identifying individuals—gather statistical data on the number of visitors our website receives, sales volume, and information on how visitors navigate through our website.
How We Protect your Personal Information
We are committed and take precautions to protect your information secure, when you submit sensitive information by the website and your information will be protected in both ways online and offline. whenever we collect the sensitive information, the information is encrypted and transmitted in secure way. We provide this information only to our employee to perform a specific job (like invoicing and customer service) and granted access for identifiable information only and we store this information in a very secure environment.
Cookies are used for marketing purpose only, that offers more relevant content to users, based on their specific interests. They are also used to limit the display frequently of an ad and to measure and control the effectiveness of advertising campaigns. They register whatever user have visited a website or not and which content were used. This information may possibly also be shared with third parties, such as advertisers, for example. These cookies are often linked to the functions of third-party websites. You can block the use of such cookies by creating an opt-out cookie.
Links to Other Websites
How We Protect Your Personal Information
Kurlon Enterprises Limited employs administrative, technical, personal, and physical safeguards to protect your personal information.
1. Kurlon Enterprises Limited employs necessary safety measures and takes necessary corrective actions to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage. However, please be reminded that there is no fail-proof technology that can prevent illegal access to personal information.
2. Kurlon Enterprises Limited employees receive regular education on safeguarding personal information.
3. In cases when client company is hired by Kurlon Enterprises Limited to provide services on our behalf are commissioned to handle personal information, we select appropriate contractors and require them to sign all necessary agreements (Non-Disclosure agreement) concerning the handling of personal information. The agreements are signed prior to any services We initiate with them and will only use it in order to initiate and / or continue the services they are providing for us and also employ all safety measures required by law.
Children below 18 years without the consent of their parent or guardian should not submit personal Information to the Site. While few, if any, of the materials of the Sites are directed towards children, Kurlon Enterprises Limited. encourages all parents or guardians to instruct their children in the safe and responsible use of their personal information while using the Internet.
Questions Concerning Personal Information
1. You may request the disclosure of your personal information in our possession. You may also enquire about the results of such requests and request revisions when necessary.
2. You may contact us with questions or comments regarding our handling of personal information.
3. Kurlon Enterprise Limited will respond to such request in an appropriate manner, within reason. We have appointed the Grievance officer expressly for this purpose.
If you have any questions or any Grievance relating to your personal information, you may contact our Grievance Officer:
Grievance Redressal Officer
Kurlon Enterprise Limited.
Jai Bharat Industrial area, Kurlon Enterprise Ltd, Jalahalli, camp road, Muniswara Nagar, Yeswanthpur, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560022
Contact Number: 91-8310995593
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org