Terms & Conditions
PRODUCT DELIVERY TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1) The delivery dates for a product may vary based on stock availability
- 2) Cancellation of the product must be reported within 12 hours of purchase confirmation.
KURLON GIFT CARD TERMS & CONDITIONS
- 1) This is a bearer card. this gift card is not valid until activated.
- 2) This gift card is valid on all products, at the participating kurlon showrooms in India.
- 3) This gift card will expire 12 months after the date of activation.
- 4) Any Unused balance on gift card will not be refunded or credited.
- 5) Balance / expiry may be checked at the kurlon EBO cash counters or at woohoo.in and also at www.kurlon.com.
- 6) Kurlon will not replace or reimburse the value of your card if its lost, stolen, damaged or expired.
- 7) These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time, without any prior notice.
- 8) Laws prevailing in India shall be applicable and courts in Bangalore shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- 9) The gift card can only be used to make purchase up to the value of the gift card.
- 10) If the bearer wished to make purchase for an amount that exceeds the balance available on the gift card.
- 11) The bearer will have to pay the amount exceeding the balance using another mode of payment.
- 12) This card is the property of kurlon enterprises limited.
Exceptions to our policies (Warranty):
- Misused products or tampered products will not be eligible for returns.
- Mattress size will vary +/-12 mm in length, width & thickness. User should allow minimum 72 hrs. to mattress as per instruction provided so that mattress will regain to its original shape. Any size variation reported after 5 days from date of purchase will not be covered under warranty terms.
- Mattress that shall be returned will be in good condition without any fabric damages such as tear, stains, color fading, bleeding, soils and burns.
- The original invoice with the company's seal and signature has to be presented for all return requests
- Cost of reverse shipping will be borne by Kurlon as long as the product has not been moved out of the premises of the original delivery location. In all other cases, the customer will bear the differential shipping charges.
Shipping & Transportation
The company takes reasonable care to pack and ship the products in a safe manner, the sale is complete once the goods are delivered to the customer. If the goods are delivered in damaged condition, the customer has to inform the company immediately.
All sales and interactions with Kurlon Enterprise Ltd shall be governed by and interpreted and construed in accordance with the laws of India. In case of any disputes with Kurlon enterprise ltd, the same shall be subject to courts/authorities/forums in Bengaluru only.
Terms And ConditionsThis page states the Terms and Conditions under which you (Visitor) may visit this website (“Website”). Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, we would request you to exit this site. The business, any of its business divisions and / or its subsidiaries, associate companies or subsidiaries to subsidiaries or such other investment companies (in India or abroad) reserve their respective rights to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to re-appraise yourself of the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on all users of this Website.
USE OF CONTENTAll logos, brands, marks headings, labels, names, signatures, numerals, shapes or any combinations thereof, appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are properties either owned, or used under license, by the business and / or its associate entities who feature on this Website. The use of these properties or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. You may not sell or modify the content of this Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the materials in any way for any public or commercial purpose without the respective organization's or entity’s written permission.
ACCEPTABLE WEBSITE USE
- Security Rules Visitors are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web site, including, without limitation, (1) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access, (2) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorisation, (3) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus or "Trojan horse" to the Website, overloading, "flooding", "mail bombing" or "crashing", or (4) sending unsolicited electronic mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The business and / or its associate entities will have the right to investigate occurrences that they suspect as involving such violations and will have the right to involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
- General Rules Visitors may not use the Web Site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy material (a) that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property rights of others or violate the privacy or publicity of other personal rights of others, or (c) that is libellous, defamatory, pornographic, profane, obscene, threatening, abusive or hateful.
The User unilaterally agree to indemnify and hold harmless, without objection, the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claims, actions and/or demands and/or liabilities and/or losses and/or damages whatsoever arising from or resulting from their use of kurlon.com or their breach of the terms.
User agrees that neither Company nor its group companies, directors, officers or employee shall be liable for any direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special or/and consequential or/and exemplary damages, resulting from the use or/and the inability to use the service or/and for cost of procurement of substitute goods or/and services or resulting from any goods or/and data or/and information or/and services purchased or/and obtained or/and messages received or/and transactions entered into through or/and from the service or/and resulting from unauthorized access to or/and alteration of user's transmissions or/and data or/and arising from any other matter relating to the service, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits or/and use or/and data or other intangible, even if Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
User further agrees that Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from interruption, suspension or termination of service, including but not limited to direct or/and indirect or/and incidental or/and special consequential or/and exemplary damages, whether such interruption or/and suspension or/and termination was justified or not, negligent or intentional, inadvertent or advertent.
User agrees that Company shall not be responsible or liable to user, or anyone, for the statements or conduct of any third party of the service. In sum, in no event shall Company's total liability to the User for all damages or/and losses or/and causes of action exceed the amount paid by the User to Company, if any, that is related to the cause of action.
DISCLAIMER OF CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES
In no event shall Company or any parties, organizations or entities associated with the corporate brand name us or otherwise, mentioned at this Website be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitations, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits, or damage to computer hardware or loss of data information or business interruption) resulting from the use or inability to use the Website and the Website material, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not, such organization or entities were advised of the possibility of such damages.